Employee Training Center (ETC)
Employee Training Center Conversion Update
The Chancellor’s Office has set a new Go-live date of January 29th for the rollout of the new Employee Training Center.
Training and access to the system will be unavailable during the month of January for the conversion process.
What Does This Mean For Me?
- Take any compliance training that has expired or expiring soon before 12/31/18.
- Print out any training transcripts and certificates before 12/31/18.
- During the periods of 12/31/2018 - 01/28/2019, please take the following online trainings to become familiar with the new Employee Training Center features.
- New Employee Training Center (ETC) - Overview
New Employee Training Center (ETC) - Administrative
(depending on your role)
- Note: When you have completed viewing the administrative training, please email the email@example.com and we will send you a short quiz to verify your completion.
- In the new ETC mobile access (viewing, registering, etc. via mobile device) will unavailable. Updates regarding mobile access will be communicated as the Chancellor’s Office releases new information.
During the winter break there will be limited support. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to send an email or call the Employee Training Center:
The Employee Training Center (ETC) is a centralized training and development site for university faculty and staff. The Employee Training Center is a learning management system that allows users to view training classes offered as well as register and monitor their training history. Managers can monitor their employee's training to ensure all requirements are met. This program also allows trainers to post various classes they may be offering and manage their training/class roster. The Employee Training Center offers all CSUF employees the ability to increase their knowledge through training and development. It allows users to do so by easily managing and accessing campus training and development services.