Frequently Asked Questions
|Course Title||Estimated Minimum
|Frequency||When Can I Retake the Course?||Contact Information|
|EDU: Eliminate Campus Sexual Misconduct (CSU)||30 minutes||Every year||30 days prior to due date||Mary Becerra|
|Data Security & Privacy||30 minutes||Every year||75 days prior to due date||Kerry Boyer|
|CSU: Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for Non-Supervisors||30 minutes||Every year||30 days prior to due date||Ryan Wilson|
|Campus Health and Safety Requirements - Online||40 minutes||Every 5 years||30 days prior to due date||Pearl Boelter|
|Defensive Driver Training- Online||45 minutes||Every 4 years||30 days prior to due date||Pearl Boelter|
|EDU Supervisor: Anti-Harassment, Discrimination, Retaliation||2 hours||Every 2 years||6 months prior to due date||Ryan Wilson|
|CSU Conflicts of Interest||30 minutes||Every 2 years||30 days prior to due date||Leanne Chen|
|EDU: Clery Act Basics||30 minutes||Every year||30 days prior to due date||Gwen Dack|
|Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)||20 minutes||Every year||90 days prior to due date||Lydia Rodriguez|
How do I print a Certificate of Course Completion?
How do I navigate through the Web Accessibility page?
How do I check to see if I have overdue courses?
How do I navigate through the Employee Training Center (ETC)?
How do I log in to the Employee Training Center?
- Click the ETC Login link in the Quick Links section
- Log on to your campus portal at http://www.fullerton.edu/
- Click on the Training tab (Old Portal) Employee Training Center Icon (New Portal)
How do I register for an Instructor Led Training (ILT) class?
How do I register for an online class?
- It is recommended that you use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari when taking online training.
- It is recommended that you disable your pop-up blockers for the course to launch
- Please see the System Requirements below for detailed instructions
To test your browser, click on the following link: http://onlinesupport.skillsoft.com/browser-test.asp
What do I do if I am not in the system?
Please contact the Employee Training Center for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-2064
What if I receive an error message when I try to register?
If you get an error message, please take a screenshot and email it to email@example.com.
How do I cancel a class in which I have registered?
What if my Employee Training Center data is incorrect?
Incorrect Course History
- Contact the Employee Training Center (ETC) at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 657-278-2064
Incorrect Profile / Personal information
- For incorrect information such as email address, name, etc. please email email@example.com
What do I do if I can’t enroll in a class?
To enroll in a class, you must be a CSUF Faculty or Staff employee in the system. Please call the Employee Training Center (ETC) at (657) 278-2064 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.