Frequently Asked Questions
|Course Title||Estimated Minimum
|Frequency||When Can I Retake the Course?||Contact Information|
|EDU: Eliminate Campus Sexual Misconduct (CSU)||30 minutes||Every year||30 days prior to due date||Mary Becerra|
|Data Security & Privacy||30 minutes||Every year||75 days prior to due date||Kerry Boyer|
|CSU: Preventing Discrimination and Harassment for Non-Supervisors||30 minutes||Every year||30 days prior to due date||Blair Miles|
|Campus Health and Safety Requirements - Online||40 minutes||Every 5 years||60 days prior to due date||Frank Chavoya|
|Defensive Driver Training- Online||45 minutes||Every 4 years||30 days prior to due date||Pearl Boelter|
|EDU Supervisor: Anti-Harassment, Discrimination, Retaliation||2 hours||Every 2 years||6 months prior to due date||Michelle Tapper|
|CSU Conflicts of Interest||30 minutes||Every 2 years||30 days prior to due date||Leanne Chen|
|EDU: Clery Act Basics||30 minutes||Every year||30 days prior to due date||Gwen Dack|
|Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)||20 minutes||Every year||90 days prior to due date||Lydia Rodriguez|
Defensive Driver Training - Assignment
The Defensive Driver Training is assigned to all State Employees (Faculty, Staff, and Student Employees) in order to identify who does or does not drive on University Business. If you do not drive on University Business, you can designate that within the first couple of minutes of the training. Once you make that designation, you will then be able to skip to the end of the training.
- If you need any technical assistance with this training, please contact the Employee Training Center (ETC).
To Disable Pop-up Blockers and Toolbars, click on the following link:
To Install Flash Player, click on the following link:
To test your browser, click on the following link: http://onlinesupport.skillsoft.com/browser-test.asp
When completing online training(s) on the Employee Training Center(ETC), we recommend the following internet browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (available for MACs only)
- Internet Explorer
How do I print a Certificate of Course Completion?
How do I navigate through the Web Accessibility page?
How do I check to see if I have overdue courses?
How do I navigate through the Employee Training Center (ETC)?
How do I log in to the Employee Training Center?
- Click the ETC Login link in the Quick Links section
- Log on to your campus portal at http://www.fullerton.edu/
- Click on the Training tab (Old Portal) Employee Training Center Icon (New Portal)
How do I register for an Instructor Led Training (ILT) class?
How do I register for an online class?
- It is recommended that you use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari when taking online training.
- It is recommended that you disable your pop-up blockers for the course to launch
- Please see the System Requirements for detailed instructions
What do I do if I am not in the system?
Please contact the Employee Training Center for assistance: email@example.com or 657-278-2064
What if I receive an error message when I try to register?
If you get an error message, please take a screenshot and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I cancel a class in which I have registered?
What if my Employee Training Center data is incorrect?
Incorrect Course History
- Contact the Employee Training Center (ETC) at email@example.com or at 657-278-2064
Incorrect Profile / Personal information
- For incorrect information such as email address, name, etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What do I do if I can’t enroll in a class?
To enroll in a class, you must be a CSUF Faculty or Staff employee in the system. Please call the Employee Training Center (ETC) at (657) 278-2064 or email us at email@example.com for further assistance.